DATES & TIMES
May 14 & 15, 2016
WILL CALL HOURS: 11am–10pm
FESTIVAL HOURS: 1pm–11pm
123-01 Roosevelt Ave.
New York, NY 11368
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO school ID
- NO consular ID
- NO birth certificates
- NO photocopies of any ID
- NO reentry/ins & outs per day
- NO refunds or exchanges
- NO sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO tailgating
WHAT TO BRING
- Your ticket
- Your photo ID (see acceptable forms above)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles, good vibes and festive costumes encouraged!
- Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12″×12″)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Cell phones
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Powder makeup and sealed tampons
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed packs of gum
- Prescription medication (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Hula hoops (including led hoops)
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flag poles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see TOTEM GUIDELINES below)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (sony action cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- Single-use/disposable E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication
- Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Maximum height is 10’.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1” in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up! Lockers allow you unlimited in-and-out access throughout both days, and each one features a universal cell phone charger. Learn more about lockers.
BATTERY CHARGING STATIONS
Don’t risk losing track of your friends or missing the perfect photo op! Keep your phone powered up at our battery charging station. Check your festival map for locations.
WATER REFILL STATIONS
Stay hydrated! Fill up your Insomniac bottle (get your very own at our merch booth), CamelBak or any empty beverage container (purchased inside the festival) at our free hydration stations. Look for the water droplet symbol on a festival map to find the nearest station.
Insomniac merch booths can be found on the event map and will have a variety of T-shirts, jackets, backpacks, sweatshirts, official water bottles and more fun stuff! We get new styles and designs each year, so don’t miss out.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverage stands are located throughout the event, with roaming vendors carrying water, snacks, and other beverages. Cash and credit accepted.
ATMs will be located around the venue. Locations will be marked on the festival map, which will be available at the venue, online before the weekend, and on the Insomniac mobile app.
Bars located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol (ID required).
The Insomniac General Store is stocked with items you may have forgotten at home. From flip-flops to eye drops and ring pops — these are just a few of our favorite things from our shops.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance, please go to the nearest medical or information tent, or seek out an event staff member. Learn more about staying healthy and happy at EDC.
Info booths will be stationed throughout the venue. Check your festival map for specific locations.
LOST & FOUND
Lost & Found booths will be available at the venue. Check your festival map for specific locations. After 4pm Monday, all remaining lost & found inventory will be given to the venue office. You may contact the office by calling 718-559-3178 Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm ET.
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the festival, the venue will feature accessible parking, restrooms and other amenities, as well as designated areas for wheelchair users and their companions.
The LIRR’s Mets-Willets Point Station is not ADA accessible. However, the subway’s Flushing Line Mets-Willets Point Station is accessible via the Queens-bound local platform. LIRR Customers with mobility impairments should travel to Woodside Station. At Woodside Station, customers can use elevators to transfer to a Flushing-bound #7 subway train to the Mets-Willets Point subway.
To return to Woodside after the show, customers with mobility impairments should board the #7 subway and travel one stop east to its end point, the Flushing-Main Street Station. After a brief wait on the train, the train will head west to Woodside. This is necessary due to the location of the ramp, which only permits access to the eastbound platform.
For additional information, call 511 and say “LIRR.”
Located just north of the stadium in Lot A, our accessible parking lot is closely monitored to ensure it is available to those who need it. A valid ADA license plate or hang tag is required.
An accessible entrance is located near the ADA parking. Once inside, look for the Access Center (noted on the festival map), which is staffed by personnel who can answer any accessibility questions, as well as provide your wristband for all accessible viewing platforms.
Located inside the venue near the accessible entrance, the Access Center is staffed by friendly, qualified personnel who can respond to any accessibility questions or concerns. They offer specialized amenities, such as assistive listening devices (ALDs) and wheelchair battery recharging, and distribute wristbands for the accessible viewing areas.
All public restroom areas, ATMs and concession stands are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. Please see your festival map for locations, or contact the nearest staff member for assistance.
EDC New York takes place at Citi Field and in several surrounding parking lots. Most areas are relatively flat.
EDC New York provides an accessible viewing area for each stage. To gain access, please check in and pick up your wristband at the Access Center.
Service animals are the only animals allowed onto the festival grounds.
First aid locations are offered throughout the venue. Please refer to your festival map, or contact the nearest staff member. Festival event staff have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments about accessibility at this or other Insomniac events, please contact us at email@example.com. We are committed to continually improving the festival experience for our Headliners with disabilities.
Q: What time does the event start & end each day?
A: WILL CALL HOURS: 11am–10pm; FESTIVAL HOURS: 1pm–11pm
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: Will set times get posted in advance?
A: Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, the Insomniac app, and email updates. Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
Q: Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
A: Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site and the Insomniac app.
Q: Is reentry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See above for the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
Q: Will there be a lost & found?
A: Yes. Lost & Found booths will be available at the venue. Check your festival map for specific locations. After 4pm Monday, all remaining lost & found inventory will be given to the venue office. You may contact the office by calling 718-559-3178 Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm ET.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Does the venue have cash machines?
A: Yes, ATMs will be available both inside and outside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars in the festival parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Q: Can I rent a locker?
A: Yes! Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Learn more about lockers.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See above for the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by official renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
Your request was received successfully